|CEO Roundtable Calendar - 2019|
|- 2 0 1 9 -|
|February||James||2/15||7:30 AM, Spidell, Anaheim|
|March||Chris||3/15||7:30 AM, Spidell, Anaheim|
|April||Brad||4/19||7:00 AM, Spidell, Anaheim|
|May||Charlie||5/17||7:30 AM, TEM, Anaheim|
|August||Lynn||8/16||7:30 AM, Spidell, Anaheim|
|September||Lloyd||9/27||7:30 AM, Spidell, Anaheim|
|November||Gary||11/15||7:30 AM, Spidell, Anaheim|
|December||Bob||12/19 6pm||Café Room
Maggiano's, 3333 Bristol St, Coast Mesa
|- 2019 - - 2020 -|
1. Poll members to determine meeting attendees and agenda topics, issues and/or updates.
2. Determine meeting type (7:30 AM Bus, Lunch, Business Lunch, etc.) based on agenda and feedback from members.
3. Determine and communicate meeting type and location to all members.
4. Publish agenda, if appropriate.
5. Originally scheduled Host shall find a replacement Host if unavailable. Replacement Host will then perform 1 thru 5 above.
*subject to change by Host.
Issue Processing Presentation Format
1. Presenter: State the Issue/challenge/problem/opportunity & what assistance is needed from the group.
2. Presenter: Facts – concise brief of information that is relevant and critical to understanding the issue.
3. Presenter: Planned actions.
4. CEO-RT members: Clarifying Questions from group members to increase clarity in understanding the issue (questions should not contain embedded actions or recommendations).
5. CEO-RT members: Recommendations & suggestions from the group. Challenge construct and planned actions. Suggest approach or actions the presenter might take to move toward resolution of the stated issue.
6. Presenter: Conclusions and planned action steps as a result of the group feedback.
©2019 LOCHABER CORNWALL, INC. All rights reserved.